Read the latest guidance and information for schools within the Ebor Academy Trust including: Finance, HR, Payroll, Estates, Communications and Forms
PSF (Finance System)
PSF is used to raise purchase orders, approve purchase orders, and review financial performance. It is maintained and administered by the finance team, if you believe you need access to PSF please contact email@example.com. Instructions on how to raise a purchase order, approve a purchase order, and goods receipt purchases are included below. If you would like to log into PSF please follow the link below – please note that you must use Microsoft Internet Explorer and may need to copy the link into the address bar;
- Link for PSF: https://finance.ebor.academy/
Below are instructions for using PSF appropriately to follow the procurement process in place for Ebor. The ‘Purchase Flow Chart’ gives a summary of the process which you might find useful as a starting point.
- Purchase Process Flowchart
- Guidance notes for school purchases
- MyPortal Summary
- How to log into MyPortal
- How to produce a purchase order
- How to raise a goods received note
- How to Search MyPortal
- How to authorise a Purchase Order
- No. 9 Guidance Notes – Budget Review Budget Check
- PSF Budget Codes
To contact Human Resources please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Policies relating to HR can be found on the policies page of this website, or the policies page of any of our schools. Below are various HR documents and forms which include instructions about how to complete them. If you have any questions please get in touch.
- Attendance Management: These documents are for managers and employees to understand their responsibilities with regard to attendance management. Please see the relevant documentation for you position. Ebor has adopted the NYCC attendance management policy which is included below.
- Recruitment: The recruitment process is facilitated by the HR Manager. An overview of the process is included below, followed by other relevant documentation relevant to the process.
- Variation to Contract: If you are planning on changing the hours of a member of staff this needs to be approved by the Executive. Please complete the below form and send to the HR Manager who facilitates this process.
- Training contract: Some staff will undertake professional study, qualifications or courses which are supported by Ebor. In such instances it is likely that the employee will need to sign a training contract which is in addition to their normal terms and conditions and is a formal agreement between themselves and the Trust. The attached document needs completing and submitting to the HR Manager for review and consideration by the Executive.
- Performance Management: Performance management is an entitlement for all staff. It is a process that supports the work of individuals and teams by setting and reviewing objectives within the context of the department and school improvement plans. It also aids staff development, helps to raise standards, ensures good management of people and resources, and promotes continuous improvement for the whole school.
- Other HR Policies:
- Attendance Management Policy
- Capability Policy and Procedures
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Developing performance policy and procedures
- Disciplinary Policy and Procedure
- Ebor Alliance Dependant Care Leave Application
- Flexible Working Policy and Procedures
- Induction Policy
- Managing Allegations against Staff
- Maternity Adoption Paternity Procedures
- Pay Policy 2015-16
- Probationary Procedure
- Resolving Issues at Work: Policy and Procedure
- Safer Working Practic
- Self Certification Certificate
- Single Equality Scheme
- Staff Request for Leave of Absence
- Standards of Conduct Policy
- Whistle Blowing Policy
Estates information and guidance notes to follow
We’re keen for all schools to start using Twitter. It’s a fast growing channel of communicating via social media and unlike Facebook, is easy and allows for sending messages quickly.
It’s not meant to replace the school newsletter but is a useful addition. Ideally, the password and login (available via email from email@example.com) should be shared with two or three key staff who understand the medium and who can post useful items as and when needed.
There is no expectation to slavishly post something every day – just as and when. It could be a reminder about a non-uniform day, or a picture of the team having won a sports match. It’s a friendly informal way of building bridges with parents.
Twitter users should read this guidance before getting started. To read our Guide to using social media click here
- Monthly support time sheets casual relief
- Monthly support time sheets
- Supply Teacher Claim
- Teacher Additional Hours
- Ebor Academy Trust request for dependant care leave
- Ebor Academy Trust request for leave of absence
- Ebor Academy Trust self certification form
- Ebor Academy Trust staff information form
To download the full Threshold application click here
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Staff Benefits Scheme. Login to access hundreds of discounts and offers on everything from day to day retail, food, fashion, and home products to savings on cinema, theatre, restaurants, amusement parks and other family days out. You’ll find offers on a wide range of lifestyle products from hotels, car hire, and travel accessories, to dental care, legal services and holiday camps for kids. To read more on the staff benefits scheme, click here.